Milwaukie Farmers Market Policy for Non-Profit Organizations
The Market will provide a free booth space to non-political, non-religious civic, community or non-profit organizations that serve the Milwaukie area, on the following terms:
- An organization approved by the Market will be given a 10’ by 10’ space at one or two markets per season, as space allows, without paying a charge for the booth.
- The organization may offer literature or other information, and may solicit volunteers for activities or potential members (e.g., have a sign-up sheet or registration card), but may not circulate petitions or gather signatures for political purposes (e.g., provide form letters to be signed).
- The organization may accept cash, check or credit card contributions.
- The organization may sell tickets to an event or raffle tickets raising funds for the organization and its mission.
- The organization may NOT sell goods of any sort.
- All activities must be undertaken within the confines of the booth area – organizations are not to approach people in the aisles of the Market who do not come up to the booth.
- The organization must supply its own table(s) and tent. The booth must be clearly labeled with a banner or large sign indicating the name of the organization.
Organizations interested in applying for space at the Market should fill out the application on this website. The request should specify the kind of activity the organization proposes and the preferred date. The Market reserves the right to reject any proposal and will only schedule organizations based on space availability.