The Milwaukie Farmers Market turns 20 this year, and we thought it was time to consider a new look. So we’re holding a contest: design a new logo for Your Market and you could win $500! Submit your design by Friday, March 23rd to be considered.
The Fine Print:
- The logo should capture the essence of the Market experience and yet be relatively simple – think about it being used on website, tshirts, signs, posters and ads, in a wide ranges of sizes. You can provide a multi-colored version of the logo, if you so choose, but please also provide a single-color version.
- The wording should be “Milwaukie Farmers Market.” We no longer intend to include the word “Sunday” in the logo.
- There is a strong preference for Vector-Based artwork – files ending in .PDF, .EPS, or .AI — but any format will be accepted.
- If your artwork is selected, you will receive a prize of $500, in exchange for which your design will become the property of Celebrate Milwaukie, Inc. (CMI), the parent organization of the Milwaukie Farmers Market.
- The CMI Board will review the entries and chose the winner, if any. The Board reserves the right not to select any submission.
Applications: Please fill out and upload your digital artwork via form below OR deliver submission by mail to Celebrate Milwaukie, Inc., PO Box 22645, Milwaukie, Oregon 97269.